In India so many places to visit but these seven places are very beautiful; India is the most amazing country in the world because of its beauty as well as its culture. We should proud to be an Indian.
- Chadar, the frozen River trek: Ladakh has always enthralled visitors with its supernatural attraction and gorgeousness. Be it the charming mountain peaks, blue lakes or the challenging trekking trails, this striking valley is known for all. While during the summers, the region adorns the most vibrant color of the nature, during the winters it is embrace with heavy snowfalls that cuts off the entire region from the rest of the world. During day its temp is 15 to 20 degree and night -25 to-35. Degree popularly known as the ‘Chadar Trek’ due to the arrangement of the thick blanket of the snow, it is measured as one of the demanding as well as tricky treks in the world.
- Sandakphu Darjeeling: In India, so many places to visit but sandakphu is the one of the best place in India. This is the 5 highest pick in the World. It is here one can spot around 600 myriad orchid-varieties and an extraordinary variety in nature which is not found anywhere else in the world.
- Pangong Lake, Ladakh: This Lake is in ladakh, transporting you to an otherworldly place. This is a place where flawless cobalt water is fringed by Rocky Mountains while wool candy vapors float above. Feel the calmness and magic sachet you.
- Wagah Border: Get a feel of jingoism and nationality at a younger age. Head to Wagah Border which is on the only crossing road border of Punjab and Pakistan. Rejoice along with thousands the profligate observance that occurs here every day before the sun set we should feel proud to be an Indian.
- Living Root Bridges, Meghalaya: What seems to appear straight out of a nightmare movie, the alive Root Bridges have to be seen to be supposed, some of these roots are more than two hundred feet long and are strong enough to carry the weight of hundred people at one time. This place is in Meghalaya. You should visit there and feel the awesomeness.
- Manali- Leh Road Trip: Manali- Leh highway is awesome. Be it for the solo or groups travelers, this route very beautiful any other trips in India. All -you need to do get geared up for some journey, hit the road and reach nowhere, Passing mountains and villages. This is really awesome it defines the beauty of nature.
- Almora, Uttarakhand: this place is the one of the best; the perfect meeting ground of c natural beauty, heritage, history, culture and it is located in the Kuamon region of Uttarakhand. Situated in one of the eastern corners of Uttarakhand, it is the home to some of the notable temples like Rudreshwar Mahadev, Asht Bhairav, and Nanda Devi Temple etc.