Persons around the world celebrate many occasions. Let’s discuses their importance and what are they do exactly on particular occasion. Here we are going to tell you 7 top class festival and holidays. You should visit once in a life and enjoy the festival.
1. Holi festival India: It’s Hindu festival, on this day people used to put color on other’s face. This is the festival celebrate in every spring, now it’s attracts other countries as well as other’s communities. In Indian cinema one very famous track is there for holi festival is “Rang barse bhige chunar wali Rang barse” they dance on it.
2. La tomatina Bunol festival, Spain: It’s is held on last Wednesday month of august, on this festival each and every one throw tomato on each other for fun. This celebration attracts many localities as well as tourists, city completely covered by tomato paste.
3. Halloween festival, USA: Halloween eve is celebrated in many countries, but in USA it is commemorate with very colorful, scary costumes they wear, they cannot identify, they look like a zombie, so difficult to identify who is he or her. Beautiful festival celebrate with full of joy.
4. Yi Peng Lantern festival, Thailand: This kind of celebration belongs to Buddhist religion. The celebration means to obtain Buddhist merit. This festival attracts so many people, that the sight of the lights in the air is hypnotize.
5. Chinese New Year festival, China: This is very important festival in china, the dates varies middle January to middle February. They used to wear different costumes; dance and they play many games and enjoy each moment.
6. Carnival in Rio de Janeiro festival, Brazil: In this festival, the biggest parade in the world is held before the Lent. Dancers called the samba dancers; they prepare all year long, the costume, technique etc. “everything has to be perfect and bigger than their competitors”.
7. Diwali festival, India: It’s Hindu festival, this festival celebrates all over the world, on this day fireworks, we spend time together on this festival, sweets and so many things we do on this day.