Top Billionaires in India, hard work never fail. They kept on trying and kept on Working, most important thing is they refuse to give up.
- Mukesh Ambani: He is India’s richest man for the sixth straight year as per the Forbes list. Ambani holds 40 percent Reliance Industries and is worth $21 billion.
- Lakshmi Mittal: This steel baron is the second richest Indian and is now worth $16.2 billion. Mittal had reported a $3.7 billion net loss last year but was able to raise $4 billion in January share sale.
- Dilip Shangvi: Shanghvi is the founder and biggest stockholder of Sun Pharmaceuticals, India’s most valuable drug company. Shanghvi is country’s biggest dollar gainer this year, up by $4.7 billion. He has $13.9 billion.
- Azim Premji: Wipro chairman Premji dropped one place on the list but managed to amplify his fortune by $1.6 billion in the past year.
- Hinduja Brothers: Multinational Corporation Hinduja Group is prescribed by four brothers: Srichand, Gopichand, Prakash, and Ashok. Their business in 37 countries is worth $9 billion nowadays.
- Shiv Nadar: Nadar is the founder of HCL Technologies, India’s fourth-largest software exporter. His 62 percent stake in the company benefitted him to make a fortune of $8.6 billion.
- Adi Godrej: The 116-year-old Godrej Group works under the supervision of Adi Godrej. He has $8.3 billion.
- Kumar Birla: Kumar Birla is the chairman of Aditya Birla Group which owns India’s second largest aluminum producer Hindalco Industries and Grasim Industries and iron ore miner Essel. He has $7.6 billion.
- Sunil Mittal: Founder and Owner of Bharti Airtel, which has 275 million customers worldwide, Sunil Mittal has made a fortune of $6.6 billion.